About me | Wonderful motherhood
Wonderful motherhood

Saturday, June 30, 2012

About me

As salam and hi

Almost everyone calling me Zu. But you will see posted by, blog url is not zu..its still part of my name (but a little bit commercialized..ala mcm cikgu fetty, tp sbnrnya cikgu timah ~~)

Previously I blog here htpp://tepungpelita.blogspot.com. But on 1.3.13 I have move to this blog name.

I am a mother of two little hero, so my blog is a little bit of here and there - parenting, motherhood, jalan-jalan, makan-makan, shopping and so on.

I hope that my blog can give some information for your reference and the most important thing part of my life jounal *one fine day my kids will read this and know how their ibu struggle enjoy with motherhood *.Part of it as my own reference.

Thank you for reading ^_^

Selingan...my wonderful family







2 comments:

  1. Nice meeting you at the Health Forum today! Keep in touch! :)

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zu,

    I'm an editor for a parenting website.

    I was wondering if you'd be interested to be a guest writer on our website. Kindly email me at editor@kiddy123.com for us to chat more.

    Looking forward to hear from you!


    Cheers,
    Jaja Shah-Mohen

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin